Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


I got to spend time this afternoon with my twelve favorite 4 year olds at the school Valentine's Day Party.  We loaded and I mean loaded them with sugar (2 cupcakes, a sugar cookie, and conversation hearts).  Peyton had a blast today at the Party.  One of the activities was dancing to the Hokey Poky and the Chicken Dance.  The kids were having so much fun that Peyton's glasses got knocked off and then stepped on.  It wouldn't the day before the trip to Philly without some kind of crisis. 

Luckily,  the eye doctor was open late.  Peyton walked in and told all the staff that there was a big problem.  Here is her verision of the story...

"Today at Preschool we were dancing around and then my glasses just hokey pokied right off my face."  The Ladies of course loved her verision of events, and the glasses were able to be fixed.  So crisis averted. 

Peyton and I spent the evening getting packed and ready to head out in the morning.  The trips are getting easier to prepare for, but the nerves are still running high. 

I would like to take some time to thank my husband, Rich.  Without him I would be truly lost.  I love him for the awesome Dad is to Peyton and his ability to deal with my crazy control freak nature on a daily basis. 

To those of you who have become family throughout this journey, I thank you all and treasure every prayer you have sent up for Peyton, Rich and I.  I will never be able to say thank you enough.  I will never be able to hug the people who are supporting us across the globe.  So here is the next best thing
With love,

Angela Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment