Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Good News


Peyton recovering from MRI sedation

I am a little behind on posting the results of Peyton's latest round of testing.  We finally got the MRI scan results.  Peyton is still officially CANCER FREE!  We will be heading to Philly sometime in July so the doctors there can evaluate the remaining "dead tumor" in her eye.

We are still waitng for the results of the genetic testing, but given the timeline we should be seeing them anytime now.  When I know something, I will post the news.

Life continues to be busy as Preschool is winding down.  Peyton will be graduating.  Yes, I said graduating from Preschool on May 26th.  This month is packed full of fun activities for the kids as the prepare to embark on new chapter, Kindergarten. 

Peyton will also be playing T-ball this summer.  For those of you who know me well, pray of patience and understanding in this noncompetitive sports adventure.  Hopefully, I will NOT be one of those parents. 

Peyton will also be turning 5 this month.  I cannot believe how the time has flown by.  She is super excited for her party and especially excited to see her Aunt Tina and the boys who will be here for her birthday.

I cannot ever say this enough.  Thank you all for your prayers and support through this journey with Peyton.  I truly believe that each and every one of you held us up during the hardest moments in life so far. 

God Bless,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment