Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

I Gotta Feeling

I Gotta Feeling tonight's gonna be a good night.  This is one of Peyton's favorite songs (sung by the Backyardigans), and we have been singing it all afternoon.

We received great news from Dr. Varenhorst this afternoon.  Peyton's tumor has shown significant shrinkage.  He was only able to eyeball the tumor size, but thinks she has made wonderful progress.

Thank you for all your prayers.  I just ask that you continue to pray that the tumor keeps shrinking and that Peyton will have her sight in the left eye restored.

GOD is Great!!!

With love,

Ang, Rich and Peyton

2 comments:

  1. Perfect song for yesterday. Yes, God is good! That was GREAT news yesterday. Prayers continuing from everywhere around the world! Give my 'Lil Peyton a HUGE hug from "other Grandma."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news! I continue to pray for all of you. What an incredible testimony to God's faithfulness to heal!!!

    ReplyDelete