Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Peyton is Amazing

So I finally found the words.  I told Peyton that she was going to have surgery tomorrow and that she would wake up with a big patch over her left eye.  She asked just to make sure that is wasn't going to be on the eye she could she out of.  Once I reassured her that is was the other eye that she couldn't see out of everything was great.  She asked if she would have to go to school with the patch.  I told her that we would be out of school for a while, but we could go talk to her class. 

Basically, the conversation ended with "after surgery can I have whatever I want to eat?" 

Everyone said this would be harder on us.  Guess that is the truth.

Relieved for a minute in Philly.

Ang

1 comment:

  1. That's little Peyton! Yes, it is harder on everyone else except Peyton. She's just the bravest little girl we know, and we love her VERY much! Give her a big hug for us before and after surgery, and we are praying. Love to all!

    ReplyDelete